Current Shipping Offer:For details about the current shipping offer, please visit our Shipping Details page.
Any in-stock items are usually shipped out from our facilities within two business days.
Tracking information will be sent via email within two business days from when the product is shipped and include the carrier contact information and the tracking number. If the tracking information is not received within 72 hours from when the product shipped, please call us for that information. With the tracking information, you may proactively contact the freight carrier directly to coordinate delivery.
Within the lower 48 states, orders are delivered within approximately 5-7 business days. Trim and transition pieces are made-to-order and will typically ship separate from flooring materials. Additional transit time may apply on deliveries outside the lower 48 states or to limited service areas. All delivery dates are estimated; we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates under any circumstances. Seasonal weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may impact transit and cause unexpected delays.
- Be prepared to assist the delivery driver in unloading your order. Cartons can weigh up to 80 lbs, depending on the product. Freight carriers are not allowed to move material into your home or garage, unless specific arrangements have been pre-arranged at an additional cost.
- The order confirmation received lists all the materials and quantities ordered. Examine the pallet(s) and count each item to make sure everything ordered has been received.
- Visually inspect the condition and entirety of the shipment before accepting it. If there is any sign of distress or items missing make sure to notate that on the delivery receipt and ACCEPT the delivery. Refer to the Missing & Damaged Items Policy for further details.
- DO NOT allow the delivery driver to leave until you have verified shipment.
- DO NOT refuse the delivery. Refer to the Returns & Cancellations Policy for further details.
- Once unloaded, we recommend storing the material in the location it will be installed. Failure to store the materials properly can result in voiding the product warranty. This will allow the flooring to acclimate and reduce the number of times you will have to move it. Please refer to the specific installation instructions for proper acclimation requirements.
Returns & Cancellations Policy
Purchaser is responsible for confirming the order accuracy and contacting us immediately with any discrepancies or changes. All orders are fulfilled as soon as they are placed. Once an order has been fulfilled the ability to change or cancel the order is not guaranteed.
If you need to cancel an order, please call us immediately. Order cancellations must be initiated over the phone. Orders cancelled prior to being shipped will be assessed a 10% non-negotiable cancellation fee. Orders canceled after being shipped will be assessed a 20% non-negotiable cancellation fee plus any associated actual freight charges, which typically differ from the invoiced amounts for freight.
Also, check out the details for our Risk Free 30-Day Guarantee.
If you need to return an order, you may return and/or exchange unopened and resalable cartons of flooring. Items must be returned within 15 days from delivery. Some restrictions apply. Orders returned will be assessed a 20% non-negotiable restocking fee plus any associated actual freight charges.
We will accept returns on entire orders and partial orders with a 4 carton minimum. If you have fewer cartons, keep them in storage as extra material is handy for future repairs.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applicable cancellation or restocking fee.
- Associated actual freight costs, which may be different from invoiced amounts.
- Preparing material for successful return transit.
- All costs for items returned without prior written authorization, including refused shipments.
Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable Items
- Flooring accessories: molding, trim and/or transition items.
- Installation materials: adhesives and trowels.
- Cleaning materials.
- Clearance and Odd Lot products.
- All Name Brands and Special Order items
Refunds:All refunds will be processed within 15 days of return confirmation and will be refunded to the original method of payment. If you paid with cash your refund will be issued with a check and mailed via USPS. Back To Top
Missing & Damaged Items Policy
Missing Items:There are occasions when an order is shipped from multiple locations and will arrive at different times. Tracking notification emails will list all items included in each shipment. In the event that material is missing from a single shipment NOTATE the delivery receipt and call us immediately to report the situation.
Damaged Items:Our freight carriers are selected through stringent guidelines for service and quality. If you have a concern regarding delivery, please let us know. Out of our total orders placed and shipped, we only receive 1.2% (actual percentage) in claims initiated by customers. In the rare occasion that you receive damaged material, please:
- NEVER refuse a delivery. Refused deliveries incur additional costs and decrease the chances of getting a resolution in a timely manner. Refused deliveries are also subject to costs outlined in the Returns & Cancellations Policy. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be notated on the delivery receipt. We are not responsible for ANY costs associated with a refused delivery.
- NOTATE the delivery receipt. If damages are not notated on the delivery receipt, you will be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier directly
- DO NOT DISCARD the damaged material. By law, once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick-up or discard the material. The freight carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession.
- NOTIFY us immediately. You have 15 days from product delivery to acknowledge a claim. Refer to our Case Policy (below) for details.
We’re committed to providing the best possible service in the industry. Although issues may arise, it is our intention to make this process as painless as we possibly can by using the following process:
- Call us immediately to report the situation.
- Reference your order number and assigned case number on all communication.
- Complete and submit the Case Form:
- Case Form
Shipments less than 100 lbs will typically ship via FedEx or UPS. Typically these shipments will NOT require a signature for delivery.
Shipments over 100 lbs include common carrier residential, curbside and lift-gate delivery services.
Residential means the freight carrier will be in contact once the material arrives at the delivery freight terminal. An estimated delivery date may be provided by the carrier online; however, delivery will NOT take place until a delivery window is made between you and the freight carrier.
To guarantee satisfaction, when receiving your order: