High Quality Flooring Has A Name
Westhollow® Floors is the leading provider of superior quality flooring solutions in North America. The Westhollow® name is synonymous with quality floor coverings due to its serious dedication to quality control, as well as the unique research and development process Westhollow® Flooring undertakes for its wide-ranging floor products. The company also observes a strict laboratory testing process on each and every product produced.
As one of the leading suppliers in the field of high-end flooring, Westhollow® offers a comprehensive collection of hardwood, cork, bamboo and laminate flooring systems. At Westhollow®, total control over the entire manufacturing process always guarantee product quality and meets or exceeds the needs of their demanding customers.
Once you buy a Westhollow® floor, you will understand why Westhollow® floors are referred to as "Floors For Generations."
Why Westhollow® Flooring?
- Made From Hickory Using A Solid Construction
- Can Be Nailed Or Stapled Over Wood Sub Floors
- 3/4" In Overall Thickness For Superior Stability
- Random Length Planks Create Custom Look
- 8 Layer UV Cured Finish With Aluminum Oxide
- 55 Year Residential Warranty