Westfield - Engineered
This stunning click wood flooring from Aspen Hill is made using a thick wear layer of stained birch in an engineered HDF construction. The density of the core provides a rigid foundation and one that provides superior stability. The 5” wide planks connect with a click system, making it one of the more obvious choices for those wishing to perform a diy flooring installation. And if you’re like most, durability is a big concern. A 7 layer UV cured finish with aluminum oxide and a 25 year warranty are why durability won’t be a concern at all. Order your free flooring samples today and get ready to be amazed you can get so much for so little.
Other Aspen Hill Collections include...
- Made From Birch Using A Engineered HDF Construction
- Can Be Installed Using A Floating Install Method
- 3/8" In Overall Thickness For Superior Stability
- Precision Milled Click System
- 7 Layer UV Cured Finish With Aluminum Oxide
- 25 Year Residential Warranty