Aruba - Engineered
Click engineered wood flooring in the Aruba collection is stunning, versatile and an excellent value. They are made using a thick layer of hand scraped birch, hickory or walnut attached to a HDF core. Because the planks are over 6” wide and snap together using a click locking mechanism, installation time is significantly reduced. Also, the HDF construction won’t expand and contract as much as solid wood, so this hand scraped click hardwood can be installed over concrete or wood sub floors. 9 layers of the best UV cured finish around protects their surfaces from the scratches caused by everyday traffic that can’t be avoided. As usual, Aspen Hill offers you an unbelievable floor at an unbelievable value.
Other Aspen Hill Hardwood Collections include...
- Made From Birch Using A Engineered HDF Construction
- Can Be Installed Using A Floating Install Method
- 5/8" In Overall Thickness For Superior Stability
- Precision Milled Click System
- 9 Layer UV Cured Finish With Aluminum Oxide
- 25 Year Residential Warranty