|Dimensions||5/16 in x 4-3/4 in x 47-1/4 in|
|Bamboo Style||Vertical Cane|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.5mm|
|Finish||7-Layer UV Cured Klumpp Finish with Aluminum Oxide|
|Old Item No||IF-DCN80108|
- Engineered Bamboo
- Recycled HDF core
- Uniclic locking system makes these floors easy to install
The bamboo itself has been carbonized (or steamed) to reach the color that you see here. It's then coated by a durable Klumpp finishing system that offers toughness and is very friendly to the environment.
The uniclic locking system was the one that started it all and it comes equipped on each and every plank of this floor. There's no glue required for installation and it just floats over a variety of subfloor types.
Excellent customer experience
- This material is indistinguishable from the click-lock bamboo flooring I checked out at Home Depot, but I saved about $300 by ordering it through iFloor. The website was easy to use, the customer service was very thorough and helpful, the shipping was FAST (ordered on a Thursday afternoon and the floor was at my door the following Wednesday). Most important I'm very happy with the quality. I wish I could attach a picture here to show you how good it looks. I strongly recommend professional installation unless you really know what you're doing.
- Had this floor professionally installed in the kitchen, living room and hallway. I wish I had chosen a different brand. The floor is so poorly engineered that even when an ice cube fell out of the freezer and melted onto the floor, it caused the floor to bubble. I had laminate that held up better than this junk. Very disappointed! this junk should not even be allowed to sell as flooring. I've learned my lesson, you get what you pay for! Although the flooring is a good price, based on the quality it is actually overpriced! I wish I could give it 0 stars!
Love Our New Floors
- These floors are absolutely beautiful! When I tell people what we paid per sq.ft. they are always surprised. They are nice to walk on, not too hard on knees/legs. I also love the contrast between boards; it adds a lot of depth and character. The install was moderately simple, for a first time floor installer. We did almost our entire house ourselves, so there was definitely some stress. But we were able to finish all the floors, about 900 sq.ft., in less than a month. I can't speak to the longevity of the material yet, but they seem fairly good quality for the price. Great for a starter house or someone on a budget!
this floor is easy to install
- I am reviewing the installation and the look. This floor looks beautiful as well as very easy to install. I will submit picture of my floor and will provide a more in depth review later on after seeing how this floor will hold up to daily use traffic. so far amazing---we were able to eliminate any use of a transition between spaces/rooms due to the fact we were able to install it in the opposite direction of the clicking system---which made for a smooth and beautifully done project. shipping was good...except for the torn underlayment which was replaced for us in short order.
Once I got past the first two boxes - the floor fit together well for the most part about 5 or 6 of the pieces through out the rest of the 13 boxes were problem pieces. Still not wild about the contrasting pieces, it does look nice, just not my preference.
After doing some research online I discovered this (the bad pieces) happens on a regular basis, and it's about two boxes per 15. Upping my ratings.