- Stained Engineered Bamboo
- Recycled HDF core
- Uniclic locking system makes these floors easy to install
|Plank Dimensions||5/16 in x 4-3/4 in x 47-1/4 in|
|Bamboo Style||Vertical Cane|
|Tongue and Groove||Click|
|Finish||7-Layer UV Cured Klumpp Finish with Aluminum Oxide|
|Old Item No||IF-DCN85230|
By Emma Cossette
Never heard of it.. till now
- I have had nothing but positive comments on my bamboo floor. When I tell my friends what kind of floor it is they react the same way I did.
By Kendall P. Houston, TX
Very happy with purchase
- Just a really great floor. We plan to put it in the whole house soon when money permits. I installed it myself and am very satisfied with the results. I expected it to be a lot harder, but fortunately, I was very wrong. I
By Stanley T. - St. Pete.
- For us, it came down to hardwood or bamboo. We did our research and we were surprised to find that bamboo is harder and we wanted something a little different than the norm. I installed this myself and found it very easy. It just clicks together and is pretty idiot-proof. The price was great and the reps were very helpful, but truth be told, you really don
By Sharon B.
- This floor is awesome. I never thought I could get a bamboo floor like this for so little and I even installed it myself. It shipped fast, everything arrived the way it was supposed to and customer service helped when I had a question about installing it. I still can't believe how much I saved and how easy it all was.