|Dimensions||5/16 in x 4-3/4 in x 47-1/4 in|
|Bamboo Style||Vertical Cane|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.5mm|
|Finish||7-Layer UV Cured Klumpp Finish with Aluminum Oxide|
|Old Item No||IF-DCN85231|
- Stained Engineered Bamboo
- Recycled HDF core
- Uniclic locking system makes these floors easy to install
Beautiful Flooring- NOT DURABLE
- I was told that this flooring would be good for dogs because of how durable bamboo is. Unfortunately it is not durable at all. Only one month after install, it looks like it's been run around on for years. Here's to hoping it eventually just looks "rustic" but something tells me that we just wasted our money. Very disappointed.
- I was super excited about this flooring, it was easy to install, and looked beautiful, and I was told that it is very durable, however, we've only had the floor for about a week and it is covered with dented in scratches. Our rep recommended this floor because it is supposed to be durable, but it is not durable at all- unfortunately it's going to look awful in a very short period of time, and it can't even be refinished- I am regretting going with this product.
By Tanya Bradford
Just a beautiful looking floor
- I loved how easy this floor was to work with and the color is just so soothing. The boards locked together nicely and seamlessly. I
- I was amazed to see how many options there were in bamboo. I looked at it several years ago when I purchased laminate flooring and there weren